The 0.3 update is finally here!
Here are some of the new features:
- Several new parts, including two new engines.
- Powered hinges! (right click on them in build mode to change movement keys)
- Water & bouyancy physics
- Bomb drop target (fly over the target and drop something on it, a secondary camera will appear so you can watch your bombs hit)
- New spawn locations
- Explosion effects and physics
- Symmetry mode (currently doesn’t work with triangles and tractor wheels)
- Improved flight model and physics
- Re-targetable camera (left click a part in fly mode to focus on it, click elsewhere to refocus on the pig
- Tweakable control surfaces - right click on control surfaces in build mode to change how much they deflect (very useful for improving flight characteristics of your designs)
- Mouse and zoom sensitivity sliders in build menu
- Reset game button no longer deletes all your designs
There are also several new default designs, including:
- DiveBomber: a nimble single engine plane with retractable gear that carries two fuel cans as bombs.
- AmPIGian: an amphibious plane with retractable landing gear.
- PigCopter: a reasonably well balanced helicopter.
- TiltJet: a VTOL capable jet with tilting engines.
- FlyingTractor: well, a flying tractor.